Dr Patrick Callas, ND, will give a presentation on new information about diagnosis and treatment of Lyme disease from the recent ILADS course for physicians in Banff.
INTRODUCTIONS & SUPPORT FOR MEMBERS: 2 p.m. - 3 p.m.
This part of our meetings is for introductions, sharing, and asking questions.
NEW ITEMS and UPDATES: 3:15 p.m. - 4 p.m.
3. Armin Labs in Germany - is there interest in setting up a once a month blood draw to share the cost of shipping?
4. Future Presentations - your ideas are welcome
1. "Let's Talk About Lyme" T-shirts. We have men's and women's t-shirts for sale. $10 each.
2. Group Library. Our group purchases and loans out books and DVDs on Lyme and co-infections. Cost to join our library is $10. Items can be borrowed for one month. Please be courteous and return borrowed books on time. Book donations are always appreciated. Please let us know if there are any books/DVDs that you would like us to order. *Two copies of Stephen Buhner's newest book on Anaplasma, Babesia, and Ehrlichia are on order and will arrive by March 4th.
3. Facebook Group. Our Facebook group for people with Lyme disease on Vancouver Island is a great way to keep up to date on news and connect with others. Log into Facebook, search for the Vancouver Island Lyme Group, and ask to join. The group is private – others can see who the members are, but only members can post and read posts, invite, and approve new members.
4. Tick Test Kits from Janet Sperling