Meetings are held on the fourth Sunday of each month near Hillside Mall, Victoria. Contact Victorialyme@gmail.com for directions and parking information.
Coffee and tea are provided free of charge. Snacks to share are always appreciated. We ask that you not wear any fragrances for those who are sensitive.
Let us know if there is anything you would like us to add to the agenda (news, discussion topic, etc) by emailing us at email@example.com
Please try your best to be on time so we can start right away.
INTRODUCTION, UPDATES AND DISCUSSION: 1 p.m. - 2 p.m.
1. Meeting Guidelines, and Introduction about our Group (Library, T-shirts, FaceBook Group, Tick Kits, Resource Materials)
2. Review of our Ride for Lyme events and Newspaper and TV coverage
3. Donations to CanLyme for group member who passed away on April 29, 2015
4. Financial Report and New Group Fee
5. Update on New Group Committee
6. Brainstorming Session on our meeting format, presentations, member support, and other activities
SUPPORT FOR MEMBERS: 2:15 - 3 p.m.
Keep up with the latest Lyme news: